Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Utah 1st week

OK for Spring Break my family and I went to SLC, (Salt Lake City) Utah. We drove up on Friday, March 20. We were in the car for 9 hours(but some were in for more than that).Altogether, including shopping and all, it took about 14 hours.

We weren't too bored(or were we?) as you can see:

When we got to the hotel we went right to sleep. We woke up another day and went tubing. It was very FUN!!!!

I was scooping up snow to make a snowball to throw at my dad to
get him back for the snowball he threw at me. My sister ,Lorien, relaxing on the lift up the hill.

Everbody going up the lift.

And today we went to the Beehive House and the Loin House. Here are some pictures:
Beehive House
We haven't downloaded the pictures of the Loin House yet.
Anyway we have been having the most fun you can have!

1 comments:

Finley said...

madds,
lion is spelled L-I-O-N, not L-O-I-N