Me going lightening fast
Getting used to the ice
going fast again
getting on ice skates
Okay, you might have seen my mom's blog post about my dad's friend's cabin(Marty's cabin).We stayed there for 2 nights 3 days.On Saturday my parents decided that we would go ice skating.I've never been ice skating before.When we got there a whole bunch of 15,16,and17 year old girls were there.After my mom payed for us we went in.We all got our ice skates , and put them on.My dad told me that it was just like riding roller blades but on ice.That made me more confident that I could do it.Once I got on the ice I started sliding.It was like rollerblading.Once I got control of my self it was easy!There were alot of trainers there.
Monday, November 24, 2008
First time ICE SKATING
Posted by Maddyn at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! You're getting so old!
Great job Madds.... Can't wait to go skating with you again. We'll have to go back the next time we go to Lake Arrowhead... Maybe there will be snow there too....
Post a Comment