Friday, April 4, 2008

Hello, Blogging World!

I went on a hike yesterday to the Palm Canyon.We went with the Foxes. I wasn't as happy as Lorien and Brennan were, but I was still very excited!It was a long hike!It was 3 miles! So after all of that walking we remembered that there was a waterfall. PHEW! We were all very tired and hungry.We ate and took off our clothes that covered our bathing suits.We all ate(the kids didn't have time to eat but the parent's did!)then all of the kids got in the little pool.There were two.There was one on bottom and one on top.The one on the bottom was about one foot deep.The one on top was probably four inches deep.There were two water slides one you had to kick but the other one already had water going down.But you couldn't slide down it.The only thing you could do is sit on the bottom.Except I really liked the water splashing against my back.It was very fun!

3 comments:

Chessa K said...

WOW, Maddyn! What a fun description of our day! I like your new "journal." Very fun! Good job!

Byron said...

It looks like you had a great day Maddyn. I'm proud of you for making that hike.

Finley said...

yeah whatever